Thursday, 19 June 2014

I'm Going to Britmums Live

So I thought I'd better join in with this linky thing on the off-chance that maybe one person will see it and know who I am.  Because oh my goodness, it's daunting.



Blog: How to be a Domestic Disgrace.  You know, the one with all the swearing and the gin?  With the fly on the cupcake?  And Dave the OCD Knobhead?  No?  Oh well.
Twitter ID: @LisaJarmin
Height: 5ft 4
Hair: Dark brown, mid length, usually looks like hairstyle of someone who's just been groped in a bush.  (Inaccurate as I have a child. It's been many a year since I was last groped in some shrubbery).
Eyes: Green.
Is this your first blogging conference?  Yes. Oh God, the terror.  
Are you attending both days?  I am.
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2014?  Um, so I hear Lindemans is a sponsor...
What are you wearing? An interesting and colourful array of bruises, having fallen over yesterday afternoon and really really hurt myself.  I am black and blue, and I had to be looked after by the teachers at my son's school as I nearly passed out when I went to collect him because of the pain.  Oh, the humiliation.  
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2014? Again, I hear Lindemans is a sponsor...
Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? No, because I haven't been before either.  Eek.  And now I'm terrified all over again.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd known you before. I attended too! Did you enjoy it? I'm pretty sure I've popped over to you blog before, because when I found out that we got paired for #Youvegotmail I thought yes sounds like me and I've seen the blog before :0)

    ReplyDelete